The most brilliant sleep solution is derived from nature—the culmination of natural fibers and fabrics, coupled with the superior pressure point relief and unique buoyancy found only in Oeko-Tex class 1 certified Talalay latex. Featuring a plush quilted top of Joma Wool™ and organic cotton—combined with a dense layer of Talalay comfort latex and a full latex core—the all-foam Bloom is up to seven times more breathable than other latex beds. Inherently hypoallergenic, the Bloom offers a healthier, cleaner, more rejuvenating sleep (top to bottom).
- Three levels of firmness let you decide the level of support you need.
- Sustainably sourced Joma Wool™ and organic cotton are combined in a plush Euro top cover, providing exceptional breathability and moisture wicking…naturally.
- A 3” top layer of Talalay latex delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep. Made from natural Talalay rubber, Talalay latex is certified Oeko-Tex class 1 safe.
- A firmer 6” Talalay latex core provides deep compression support in a foam that breathes up to seven times better than other latex or foams for cooler sleep.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.
NATURAL TALALAY LATEX
The Talalay latex foam used in the Bloom and Bloom Hybrid mattresses starts out as a rubber tree. Liquid latex is harvested from the tropical Hevea brasiliensis tree and turned into the highest quality mattresses, using eco-friendly production methods. Our Talalay latex foam is seven times more breathable than other foams, more hypoallergenic, and healthier—designated as Oeko-Tex class 1 safe.
Wool comes from a renewable source: sheep. One of the most breathable materials available, it keeps you both cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Possessing the unique ability to repel water liquid while absorbing water vapor, wool is also an ideal attribute for moisture-wicking in your mattress. The special crimping process of Joma Wool™, used in both the Bloom and Bloom Hybrid top, provides you with a 40 to 50 percent increase in volume without weight, resulting in added plushness, as well as increased wear life.
Cotton is inherently soft, absorbent and breathable. Organic cotton is specially grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. Organic productions systems used to create the Bloom and Bloom Hybrid help replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers, and build biologically diverse agriculture.
one layer at a time.
1.25” Quilted wool and organic cotton Euro top
Sustainably sourced Joma Wool™ and organic cotton are combined in a plush Euro top cover, providing exceptional breathability and moisture wicking…naturally.
3” Talalay Latex
A premium top latex layer delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep.
"6” Talalay Latex Core
A Talalay latex core provides deep compression support in a foam that breathes up to seven times better than other latex foams for a cooler sleep.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."