Sleep should come naturally—the result of every material and fabric with which you, and your skin, comes into contact.
The most brilliant sleep solution is derived from nature: the culmination of superior pressure point relief and the unique buoyancy found only in Talalay latex. Featuring a plush quilted top of Joma Wool™ and organic cotton — combined with a dense layer of Talalay comfort latex and up to 1,032 individually encased Ascension X™ coils — the Bloom Hybrid offers seven times more breathability than other beds…plus superior motion isolation and support. The inherently hypoallergenic properties of latex make the Bloom Hybrid a healthier, cleaner, more rejuvenating sleep (top to bottom).
- Sustainably sourced Joma Wool™ and organic cotton are combined in a plush top cover, providing exceptional breathability and moisture wicking…naturally.
- A 3” top layer of Talalay latex delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep. Made from natural Talalay rubber, Talalay latex is certified Oeko-Tex class 1 safe. The latex produced by Talalay Global also goes through a five-stage washing and rinsing process in a soap and water solution—making it the healthiest sleep product in the world.
- An 8” base of up to 1,032 individually encased Ascension X™ coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- A 1” high density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Offered in three levels of firmness to let you decide the level of support you need.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.
NATURAL TALALAY LATEX
The Talalay latex foam used in the Bloom and Bloom Hybrid mattresses starts out as a rubber tree. Liquid latex is harvested from the tropical Hevea brasiliensis tree and turned into the highest quality mattresses, using eco-friendly production methods. Our Talalay latex foam is seven times more breathable than other foams, more hypoallergenic, and healthier—designated as Oeko-Tex class 1 safe.
Wool comes from a renewable source: sheep. One of the most breathable materials available, it keeps you both cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Possessing the unique ability to repel water liquid while absorbing water vapor, wool is also an ideal attribute for moisture-wicking in your mattress. The special crimping process of Joma Wool™, used in both the Bloom and Bloom Hybrid top, provides you with a 40 to 50 percent increase in volume without weight, resulting in added plushness, as well as increased wear life.
Cotton is inherently soft, absorbent and breathable. Organic cotton is specially grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. Organic productions systems used to create the Bloom and Bloom Hybrid help replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers, and build biologically diverse agriculture.
one layer at a time.
1.25” Quilted Wool and Organic Cotton Top
Sustainably sourced Joma Wool™ and organic cotton are combined in a plush top cover, providing exceptional breathability and moisture wicking…naturally.
3” Talalay Latex
A premium top latex layer delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep.
8” Individually Encased Ascension X™ Coils
An engineered layer consisting of up to 1,032 individually encased Ascension X™ coils allows for better reactivity and motion isolation, minimizing sleep disturbance.
1" High-density Base Foam
A high density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."