Nature’s most perfect sleep material is now more environmentally friendly than ever.
Our 10-inch hybrid is sustainably crafted using Talalay Echo foam — a material processed by repurposing unused fabrication cuts to deliver all the benefits of Talalay latex while reducing wastefulness. A plush top cover of Joma Wool™ and organic cotton is combined with a dense layer of Talalay Echo comfort latex and up to 961 individually encased coils for an exceptional sleep experience. The Bloom Essential Hybrid offers four times more breathability than other latex beds…plus superior motion isolation and support. The Bloom Essential Hybrid delivers a healthier, cleaner, more rejuvenating sleep with greater mindfulness.
- Sustainably sourced Joma Wool™ and organic cotton are combined in a plush top cover, providing exceptional breathability and moisture wicking…naturally.
- A 1.5” top layer of Talalay Echo latex delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep. Made from natural Talalay rubber, Talalay latex is certified Oeko-Tex class 1 safe.
- A 1” premium transitional layer provides deeper compression support and a gentler transition to the core.
- A 6” base of up to 961 individually encased Ascension™ coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- A 1” high density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Offered in a universal, medium firmness that balances just the right amount of pressure point relief with optimal support.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.
NATURAL TALALAY LATEX
The Talalay latex foam used in the Bloom and Bloom Hybrid mattresses starts out as a rubber tree. Liquid latex is harvested from the tropical Hevea brasiliensis tree and turned into the highest quality mattresses, using eco-friendly production methods. Our Talalay latex foam is seven times more breathable than other foams, more hypoallergenic, and healthier—designated as Oeko-Tex class 1 safe.
Wool comes from a renewable source: sheep. One of the most breathable materials available, it keeps you both cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Possessing the unique ability to repel water liquid while absorbing water vapor, wool is also an ideal attribute for moisture-wicking in your mattress. The special crimping process of Joma Wool™, used in both the Bloom and Bloom Hybrid top, provides you with a 40 to 50 percent increase in volume without weight, resulting in added plushness, as well as increased wear life.
Cotton is inherently soft, absorbent and breathable. Organic cotton is specially grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. Organic productions systems used to create the Bloom and Bloom Hybrid help replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers, and build biologically diverse agriculture.
one layer at a time.
1.5” Talalay Echo latex
A top layer of Talalay Echo latex delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep. Made from natural Talalay rubber, Talalay Echo latex is certified Oeko-Tex class 1.
1" Premium Transitional Foam
A premium transitional layer provides deeper compression support and a gentler transition to the core.
6" Ascension Coils
A base of up to 961 individually encased Ascension coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer.
1" High-Density Foam
A high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."